If something characterizes Megaflora 9 evo as a new generation of probiotics is not only the presence of a special matrix, as has been explained, but a careful selection of bacterial strains.
Megaflora 9 evo contains nine bacterial strains well characterized comprised in 4 different species with a concentration of 2.000.000.000 cfu/g:
- Bifidobacterium lactis W51
- Bifidobacterium lactis W52
- Enterococcus faecium W54
- Lactobacillus acidophilus W22
- Lactobacillus paracasei W20
- Lactobacillus plantarum W1
- Lactobacillus plantarum W21
- Lactobacillus salivarius W24
- Lactococcus lactis W19
These nine strains are integrated into the matrix and have shown efficacy in three levels:
- Level 1: Inhibition of pathogens.
- Level 2: keeping barrier function.
- Level 3: stimulate the production of immunomodulatory cytokines